2020 Qualifying Tournament
Tournament Dates: July 21 – July 26 and Aug 1 & 2
Managers / Coaches
ALL PHOTOS must be present in your GotSoccer Account. No exceptions.
ALL JERSEY #s must match your Virtual ID Cards and Roster. No exceptions.
No photo = No Play, Wrong Jersey Number = No Play.
Managers, please make sure you have a copy of your Medical Releases with you at all times in case needed.
If there is a roster issue at the field, FIND A LEAGUE OFFICIAL. Referees can NOT change a game card or authorize a player to play if their jersey # does not match or they are missing a photo.
Only 1 Spectator Per Participant Allowed at the present time.
1. Complete Tournament Registration using the following link:
Upload your 2020/2021 official roster using the Documents link in Got Soccer by July 10th. While we don't require your Medical Releases, you should be able to show them if asked.
2. Payment of $900 is due at registration: echeck, credit cards are accepted
If you're paying by regular check or money order, they should be mailed in time to be received by July 10. Cash will not be accepted, REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 5PM JULY 10th.
Mail checks/MOs to:
Girls Classic League
P.O. Box 702581
Dallas, TX 75370
3. July 12 (Sunday 6pm) Attend the MANDATORY manager's meeting to be held in a yet to be announced location. Complete Team Acknowledgement form (link TBD)
4. July 17th -5pm Rosters will be frozen, no additional changes will be allowed.
Prior to the roster freeze, If you make Roster Changes in GotSoccer you must upload a new Official Roster reflecting those changes. Click on the event, then Documents to upload a new Official Signed Roster.
5. July 21 Round 1 Tournament begins.
Mandatory for all QT Team Managers
Date: July 12th