2018 Qualifying Tournament
Tournament Dates: July 24 – July 29 and Aug 4 & 5
Registration fee: $800
1. Complete Tournament Registration using the following link:
Upload your 2018/2019 official roster using the Documents link in Got Soccer by July 13th. While we don't require your Medical Releases, you should be able to show them if asked.
2. Payment of $800 is due at registration: echeck, credit cards are accepted
If you're paying by regular check or money order, they should be mailed in time to be received by July 13. Cash will not be accepted, REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 5PM JULY 13th.
Mail checks/MOs to:
Lake Highlands Girls Classic League
P.O. Box 702581
Dallas, TX 75370
DO NOT SEND OR DELIVER PAYMENTS TO THE LEAGUE OFFICE
3. July 20th -5pm Rosters will be frozen, no additional changes will be allowed.
Prior to the roster freeze, If you make Roster Changes in GotSoccer you must upload a new Official Roster reflecting those changes. Click on the event, then Documents to upload a new Official Signed Roster.
4. July 24 Round 1 Tournament begins.
Reminder QT Mandatory Manager Meeting is
Location: Student Services Bldg (SSA) at UTD (University of Texas Dallas)
Parking Instructions for the meeting:
Please park in the PS4 Parking Lot as indicated on the map below
Follow the directions below when parking. If you do not, you run the risk of receiving a parking ticket from UTD.
QT Manager Meeting Parking Code: 28543182.
1. Enter the PS4 parking garage and turn right
2. Park in the non reserved spaces.
3. After you park your vehicle, make note of your space/stall #
4. Head towards the parking Kiosk, which is near the elevators on the lower level.
5. Press any button on the keypad to start.
6. Enter your parking space number, or "stall number," then push the green "OK" button.
7. Press "1" to Purchase Ticket.
8. Press "2" to Pay by Coupon.
9. Enter the number of hours for which you would like to park and press the green "OK" button. (2 hours should be sufficient)
10. Enter your coupon code number and press the green "OK" button.
11. Collect and keep your receipt. The time your parking expires is printed on your receipt.
Managers / Coaches
YOU MUST have the GOTSOCCER app loaded on a smart phone or tablet. The referees will use this to check players prior to kick-off. For instructions on how to download the app and login, CLICK HERE
ALL PHOTOS must be present in your GotSoccer Account. No exceptions.
ALL JERSEY #s must match your Virtual ID Cards and Roster. No exceptions.
No photo = No Play, Wrong Jersey Number = No Play.
Managers, please make sure you have a copy of your Medical Releases with you at all times in case needed.
If there is a roster issue at the field, FIND A LEAGUE OFFICIAL. Referees can NOT change a game card or authorize a player to play if their jersey # does not match or they are missing a photo.